AW: [Exim] Whitelist to

Author: Matthias Lewandowski
To: 'Alan J. Flavell'
CC: 'exim-users@exim.org'
Subject: AW: [Exim] Whitelist to
or you split the mail up for every recipient
with an extra router/transport:

split_router:
driver = accept
transport = split_transport
condition = "${if and { {!eq {$received_protocol}{splitted}} {!eq
{$received_protocol}{local-bsmtp}}}{1}{0}}"

as first router

split_transport:
    driver = pipe
    command = /usr/bin/exim -oMr splitted  -bS
    use_bsmtp = true

or something like that...but I don't know how it could be
combined with your other stuff (SA, exiscan...)

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Matthias Lewandowski
Systemtechnik Internet

Telefon +49 (30) 59 00 69-00
Telefax +49 (30) 59 00 69-99
CBXNET combox internet service gmbh
Potsdamer Strasse 96 - D-10785 Berlin
Amtsgericht Berlin-Charlottenburg - HRB 71171
Geschäftsführer: Lutz Treutler

<http://www.cbxnet.de> - <mailto:support@cbxnet.de>