Re: MORE INFO Re: [Exim] timeouts during mail delivery?

Author: Jeff Lasman
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: MORE INFO Re: [Exim] timeouts during mail delivery?
Thank you so much, Philip. While it's true that I'm using Exim onlly
because it was included with a control panel I use, I'm very happy to
find such a vibrant community, in which even the author takes time to
help.

Jeff

--
Jeff Lasman <jlasman@???>
Professional Internet Services & Support / Consulting / Colocation