Re: [Exim] question about ACL

Author: Hunte Swee
To: Liu Shuai, exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] question about ACL
The question is so interesting.

You do expect mail from the internet, but dont't allow user to send email outside of your lan, so? If yes, I think you can't accomplish this. Why? As you wish, a connection should be established from internet, outsise of your LAN, bu exim, your MTA couldn't distingish the connection was made by another MTA or your user outsize of your LAN. At this point, it is impossible.

Is it right?

P.S.: Your name seems a Chinese one. Are you a Chinese?