Re: [Exim] large retry and wait-remote_smtp files

Author: Paul
To: Suresh Ramasubramanian
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] large retry and wait-remote_smtp files
Suresh,

Yep I've done the tinydb it removed thousands upon thousands of entires in
the db files but yet they are the same size still.
We are using split_spool_directory also. Im doing strace's on the -q5h
or -q15m processes and they seem to be just sitting there

one has (/usr/sbin/sendmail -q15m process)

select(0, NULL, NULL, NULL, {830, 890000}

the other (/usr/local/exim/bin/exim -q)

read(4,

They look like this:

 2464 ?        S      0:00 /usr/sbin/sendmail -q15m
 2465 ?        S      0:00  \_ /usr/local/exim/bin/exim -q