[Exim] mailman and virt domains

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Randy Bush
Para: exim users
Assunto: [Exim] mailman and virt domains
nigel's faq on mailman, <http://www.exim.org/howto/mailman21.html>
has left me a bit confused regarding semi-virtual domains.

i can not understand how to have lists on the same host (with no
name collisions) come from different aliases of that host.

in exim, i don't use the full virt domain stuff, but just alias all
the other domains to my main domain using a list kept in

    domainlist local_domains = /usr/local/etc/exim/local.domains

and i have lists of the form

multi6@???
maxon@???
mfld@???

all working on the same host under majordomo and exim4. in
majordomo's listname.config, i just say

    resend_host = ops.ietf.org

and the outgoing mail headers all seem to work.

but i can't seem to suss this out with mailman.

`grep mailman FAQ` seems to yield the empty set, and the search of
this archive for "mailman virtual domains" yielded the emtry set.
this is hard to believe, so i guess i just am searching poorly.
sorry.

any clues or pointers?

randy