Re: [Exim] qmail to exim

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Avleen Vig
Para: Marc Perkel
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] qmail to exim
On Wed, Dec 10, 2003 at 02:17:11PM -0800, Marc Perkel wrote:
> I may be faced with converting an existing qmail install to exim. I know
> that they are using courier imap with it. So - not knowing any more than
> that - can someone give me a priview of how hard this would be?

I did it with great success earlier this year. I should write a document
on it.
Are you using Vpopmail? If so check it Vexim which is (arguably better)
for managing multiple domains. You'll find the conversion reasonably
easy and you'll no doubt find lots of help here.

--
Avleen Vig
Systems Administrator