RE: [Exim] Rbl checking only for incoming messages

Author: Somuchfun
To: exim-users
Subject: RE: [Exim] Rbl checking only for incoming messages
Kevin,
When trying out your suggestion I get this error here in the exim mainlog:

2003-12-08 09:34:38 unknown named host list "+local_domains"

But I do have this at the beginning of the exim.conf so I do not see why it
would bring this up:

domainlist local_domains = lsearch;/etc/localdomains

domainlist relay_domains = lsearch;/etc/localdomains : \
    lsearch;/etc/secondarymx
hostlist relay_hosts = lsearch;/etc/relayhosts : \
    localhost
hostlist auth_relay_hosts = *