Re: [Exim] callbacks and <>

Author: Kevin Schmidt
To: Andre van der Walt
CC: Alan J. Flavell, exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] callbacks and <>
On Mon, 8 Dec 2003 15:10:16 +0200 "Andre van der Walt"
<avanderwalt@???> wrote:
> <snip>
> > Domains where null senders are refused at MAIL or RCPT time can also
> > be added to that list - that way, at least with versions of exim4
> > that we've used recently, the callback results in them being the
> > immediate cause of our rejection (;-); and there's no maintenance
> > needed, since as soon as they decide to behave properly, they'll
> > have no further problems mailing to us. Seems fair to me? - modulo
> > those folks who oppose callout on principle, of course.
>
> All good and well but what do you tell a company like BMW South Africa
> (bmw.co.za) to change their mind??

message = Please read RFC2821 Section 6.1.

Kevin Schmidt                                kps@???
Campus Network Programmer                    (805) 893-7779
Office of Information Technology             (805) 893-5051 FAX
University of California, Santa Barbara
North Hall 2124
Santa Barbara, CA 93106-3201