[Exim] Re: [SA-exim] SA-Exim vs. ExiScan - at an initial gla…

Author: Nigel Metheringham
To: Tor Slettnes
CC: sa-exim, exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Re: [SA-exim] SA-Exim vs. ExiScan - at an initial glance
On Wed, 2003-11-26 at 22:30, Tor Slettnes wrote:
> Specifically, from a superficial glance, these are the strengths of
> ExiScan (as compared to SA-Exim):

Actually the one reason I have Sa-Exim in use (as well as exiscan) is:-
      * SA-Exim can modify the message to add SpamAssassin's body markup
        and original message encapsulation.

I do wonder how easy it would be to take a message that has header
markup only and encapsulate it, producing the SA body report - this
could easily be done in a transport if the basic encapsulator was
available without a full re-run of SA.

    Nigel.