[Exim] (no subject)

Author: linuxinfo
To: lists-exim
CC: exim-users@exim.org
Subject: [Exim] (no subject)
>> Or does exim just check that this field iand match it against the value in
>> the statement above (20M).

>What do you mean 'updated by exim'.
>If you mean to ask 'how does Exim know how much space is used', then it
>finds that out by checking the amount of space used when it tries to
>deliver the mail.
>If this number is greater than (in your case) 20Mb, then the mail
>bounces

1.
I upgraded from exim 4.14 to exim 4.24

2.
Here is the complete transport, this should help to explain my problem.....

local_delivery:
driver = appendfile
maildir_format
directory = /home/mail/store/$domain/$local_part
create_directory
delivery_date_add
envelope_to_add
return_path_add
user = exim
group = mail
mode = 0660
directory_mode = 0770
quota = ${lookup mysql{SELECT quota FROM users WHERE
username='$local_part' AND domainname='$domain'}{$value}{10M}}
quota_warn_threshold = ${lookup mysql{SELECT quotawarn FROM users WHERE
username='$local_part' AND domainname='$domain'}{$value}{80%}}
quota_warn_message = "\
To: $local_part@$domain\n\
Subject: Your mailbox at $domain\n\n\
This message is automatically created by the mail delivery software\n\
at $domain.\n\n\

But since the upgrade the quota's (allocated hard drive space) doen't seem
to work ..
One has to input huge values into the quota field for the users to recieve
mail..

Any ideas ?

Many Thanks
Gregory Machin