Re: [Exim] smtp auth

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Giuliano Gavazzi
Para: ketvin, exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] smtp auth
If you access your server remotely with ssh you can then use any of
the command line mail clients, like pine, to send and access your
email.
Even if without access to an ssh client you can do that, just have a
webserver on you mailserver and put up a page with an ssh client
applet.
[please always edit your responses to a list]

Giuliano