Re: [Exim] smtp auth

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Paul
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] smtp auth
try (doing this from your mailserver itself)

telnet localhost 25

HELO localhost
MAIL FROM:me@???
RCPT TO:someone@???
DATA
.

you can only telnet to your mail server from *any source* and have it accept
mail if

* your source IP is in relay_hosts
or
* the domain you are emailing is listed in local_domains