Re: [Exim] Multiple rcpt to commands

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Adam D. Barratt
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] Multiple rcpt to commands
Mike Wayburne wrote, Friday, November 14, 2003 6:26 AM:

> Doing it manually:
> telnet localhost 25
> mail from: mike.wayburne@???
> rcpt to: userunknown@???
> rcpt to: mikew@???
> data
> test

[...]
> The one where I am having the problem is "To: <userunknown@???>"
> and the "Cc: <mikew@???>" (the rest of the
> headers I'm not worried about - I can generate those) which doesn't show

up
> in the first set of headers and I want it to. Is this a
> bug or is exim supposed to do this?

Exim is doing /exactly/ what it (and any other MTA) is supposed to do.

There is absolutely *no* correlation between the contents of the SMTP
envelope (`mail from' and `rcpt to') and the contents of any `From', `To',
`CC', etc., headers in the message. The headers are "simply" plain text
presented as part of the `DATA', so if you want them to appear, you need to
add them.

telnet localhost 25
mail from: mike.wayburne@???
rcpt to: userunknown@???