[Exim] OT: Outlook don't support multilines 550 return codes…

Author: Justo
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] OT: Outlook don't support multilines 550 return codes ?!?
I'm probing a new configuration to return a multiline 550 message to say the
user the virus in his mail. When I return this to the client

550-This message contians a virus:
550-Eicar-Test-File
550 please visit http://virus.com for more info

the stupid of Outlook Express 6.0 don't show the message, copy it to sent
folder and all is ok !?!?!?

If I send a unique line 550 return message the Outlook all work fine (show the
return message and don't remove it from the outbox folder)

I don't use Outlook but my clients use it.... any idea ?!?

thankx in advance, and sorry for mi english

justo