[Exim] Feature Request: obtaining numeric uid of local user …

Author: Marc Haber
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Feature Request: obtaining numeric uid of local user in router
Hi,

I would like to have a router that handles e-mail to accounts with uid
< 1000 specially.

I didn't find any portable way in the docs to do this, so I'll
probably live with a lookup into /etc/passwd since I don't have LDAP,
NIS or other methods of holding passwd data.

May I ask for check_local_user to set a variable (maybe
$recipient_uid) from the password data just as $home is?

Greetings
Marc