Re: [Exim] ClamAV + exiscan missing virus

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Tim Jackson
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] ClamAV + exiscan missing virus
On Tue, 4 Nov 2003 13:14:09 +0000 Phil wrote:

> Can you check your clamav.conf and make sure
> ScanMail is uncommented. This solves the problem for me.

You're right, it works for me too. Thanks!

> Tim (Jackson)
> If you are reading, could you update your excellent PDF to note this?

Yes, certainly - done now. In fact, there were a few outstanding updates
required, so I've made those too. Thus there is a now a new version at
http://www.timj.co.uk/linux/exim.php which I believe is up to date with
all the latest changes to Exim, Exiscan, SA-Exim and SpamAssassin. (plus
that correction, of course). I've also removed the older information about
'original' Exiscan (although an older version of the doc is still
available for reference).

I've also updated the sample clamav.conf file on my site.

Tim