Re: [Exim] ClamAV + exiscan missing virus

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Mark Douglas
Para: Sheldon Hearn
CC: exim-users-admin, David Saez, exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] ClamAV + exiscan missing virus
On 4 Nov 2003 at 16:44, Sheldon Hearn wrote:

> Confirm:
>
> In your acl_smtp_data ACL:
>
>   # Reject virus infested messages.
>   #
>   # Make sure there isn't an accept rule preceding this.
>   #
>   deny  message = This message contains malware ($malware_name)
>         demime = *
>         malware = *

Doh! That's probably it. This server is outward facing, handling
inbound mail but its also the local Listserv server. I forgot that
I'd switched off scanning for local hosts to stop them from being
scanned for a second time when they sent to Listserv. The outbound
mail server scans them the first time. For the test I've made it my
outgoing SMTP server, but it was just ignoring the attachment as I
was local.

To be absolutely sure I've just tried to send it from my Yahoo
account but Yahoo blocked it. I'll try from the BT server when I get
home, hopefully they're not so vigilant..

Thanks

Mark
--

Mark Douglas