[Exim] unroutable address

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: ronanoc
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Υ/ο: ilug
Αντικείμενο: [Exim] unroutable address
I changed something in my config file in exim 4.x and now I cannot get
any mail to be received on the domain of the mail server, which is a
valid domain.... it was kinda working. What could have happened?
I can ping the domain.... smtp to the port..etc.

There are some other issues that I am not sure about too..

What exactly is authentication configuration? It is not used in the
default config.... If Exim is split in 2 parts, where would the
authentication take place then?

This is what i am trying to get working. Exim 4 with MailScanner,
SpamAssassin + ClamAV, then MySQL and QPopper with a web front end done
in PHP (mbeqwa on sourceforge with some code fixing).

QPopper MySQL and the interface are working fine. Mail|Scanner calls 2
instances of Exim, in and out.

The problem is that Exim does not read the MySQL database for
usernames. Qpopper can read it fine.

How should this be done?

In the configure for exim.in (for MailScanner for the website):

queue_only = true
queue_only_override = false

begin routers

defer_routers:
     driver = redirect
     allow_defer
     data = :defer: All deliveries are deferred
     verify = false

Does this defer the verification of the email account until it passes
through MailScanner? Or how does the username check work?

Thanks in advance.

Ronan.