Re: [Exim] ClamAV + exiscan missing virus

Author: Phil White
To: Sheldon Hearn, David Saez
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] ClamAV + exiscan missing virus
On Monday 03 November 2003 14:29, Sheldon Hearn wrote:

> So what you're seeing and what I'm seeing differ significantly, which is
> unfortunate. If it were broken for everyone, I'd just wait for a fix.
>
> :-)
>
> Thanks for the datapoint, I'll keep looking.

Sheldon,

Can you check your clamav.conf and make sure
ScanMail
is uncommented. This solves the problem for me.
(now off to check the other uncommented options...)

Tim (Jackson)
If you are reading, could you update your excellent PDF to note this? As I
lifted my clamav.conf directly from this, I'm sure others have done the same!

Thanks everyone for helping me sort this out. Apologies for the delay in
replying. I overslept this morning.

Regards

Phil.