Re: [Exim] vexim errors

Author: Avleen Vig
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] vexim errors
On Fri, Oct 31, 2003 at 09:26:32PM -0800, Avleen Vig wrote:
> > not know if that's the right one) and postet to it, noone did answer
> > and I still got no other mail from this list. So I think this list
> > must be user-dead, as well as it's archives on silverwraith.com ?

Nope, I've just been busy with life, and I haven't set up the archives
yet.

> > I don't mind changing anything in my php.ini, but vexim is very very
> > badly documented.

Most peopel find it sufficiently documented to get started, but OK. I'll
try harder.

I'm sorry you had problems with the interface. A much updated version
will be out, probably this weekend.

For the archives, I would like to request that people mail vexim issues
to the vexim list, rather than exim-users, as probably only a small
handful of people currently use the interface.
I do my best to reply, but with a baby arriving next week, I might be
slow to do so :-)

--
Avleen Vig
Systems Administrator