Re: [Exim] SMTP "port" string expansion patch

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Adam Thornton
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] SMTP "port" string expansion patch
On Fri, 2003-10-31 at 03:45, Philip Hazel wrote:
> I must have done this work (to deal with changing ports) some time ago,
> and forgotten that I had. So all should be well if the port is just
> expanded, which is a small item of work.

Yay! In that case, please consider integrating the patch I supplied
yesterday, which does exactly that; I can send it again if that would
help. It is indeed a very small item of work.

> Thank you for sussing this out and reminding me.

My pleasure. Especially since I now know that my fix doesn't break
anything, and that I can use it to work around my (admittedly bizarre)
network proxying problem.

Adam