Re: [Exim] SMTP "port" string expansion patch

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Philip Hazel
Para: Adam Thornton
CC: exim-users
Tópicos Novos: [Exim] Forgetting delivery attempts....
Assunto: Re: [Exim] SMTP "port" string expansion patch
On 30 Oct 2003, Adam Thornton wrote:

> My mistake; I thought this was what
>
> host_key = include_ip_address?
> string_sprintf("T:%S:%s%s", host->name, host->address, portstring) :
> string_sprintf("T:%S%s", host->name, portstring);
>
> (from retry.c) did--it looked like a nonstandard port generated a
> non-null port string, which would then generate a new key.

You are wrong. It is not your mistake - it is MY mistake. :-)

I must have done this work (to deal with changing ports) some time ago,
and forgotten that I had. So all should be well if the port is just
expanded, which is a small item of work.

Sigh. Exim has got too big for me to hold it all in my head any more... :-)

Thank you for sussing this out and reminding me.