Re: [Exim] Fowarding email to/from a particular user

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Ray Jackson
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] Fowarding email to/from a particular user
Thanks for all the feedback.. Exim is a great MTA and the feedback on this
mailing list is always first class (I did receive some off-list answers too).

Anyway to answer your question: No, I don't mind putting individual addresses
in our filter file and no I don't care about logging etc. We are an ISP and
the user would never have access to these things anyway. A simple copy is
perfect for our requirements. Can you just check over my changes and confirm
I'm not going to break anything ;)

I added the line:

system_filter = /etc/exim/system_filter

to the main config section in exim.conf

and then I created a simple filter in /etc/exim/system_filter as follows:

if first_delivery and
   ($h_to: is "user@domain" or $h_from: is "user@domain")
     then
   unseen deliver police@domain errors_to postmaster@ourdomain
endif

I'm assuming I can put multiple filters in this file and that I don't need to
use 'contains' or 'lc' to convert from/to addresses to lower case?

Cheers,
Ray