Re: [Exim] frozen lifespan

Author: Adam Moffett
To: ketvin, exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] frozen lifespan
Ketvin, did you ever find a solution for this?

It seems I am having the exact same problem with frozen messages staying
in the queue for many days. I downgraded from Exim 4.24 to a build of
Exim 4.10 that I was using awhile back (thinking it might be a
bug)...but I still have the same problem.

I have these lines in the main part of my config:
auto_thaw = 15m
timeout_frozen_after = 6h
ignore_bounce_errors_after = 5m

And I start exim with exim -bd -q15m

I started a queue runner with -d (exim -q -d) and have been watching it
for a little while....so far none of the message ID's that have shown up
there correspond to any of the frozen messages.

Does anyone know of anything that would prevent Exim from auto thawing
frozen messages?