RE: [Exim] Lowest Numbered MX issue / After upgrade

Author: Nick
To: Nick, exim-users
Subject: RE: [Exim] Lowest Numbered MX issue / After upgrade
Ok, So this message is being displayed for domains
that are not in the virtuals file. previously exim 3.36
would display a 'refused relay (host) to' instead of
this 'lowest numbered MX' message for these cases.

Since it's now displaying the lowest MX message, I think
that hosts are trying to resend the message as it did
not 'fail'. Are my assumptions correct? How can I get
exim to behave as it once did?

Nick