[Exim] relay_to_domains based on MX in dnslookup?

Author: Andrew Nelson
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] relay_to_domains based on MX in dnslookup?
Hi,

How do I get Exim accepting mail for relaying if my server is listed as
one of the recipient's MXs ?

I'm trying to replace sendmail with Exim. All is going well, except
I have a lot of domains that I don't keep track of (and don't want
to at this stage). Sendmail does DNS lookups to see if the recipient's
domain has an MX with us in it, and accepts the mail for relaying if
it does..

I know that a domain could SPAM through us by setting themself
up with a MX, but I can live with that for now. Can anyone help?

I tried the dnslookup router with self = pass, but I think that only
works for verifyuing sending domains ?

Thanks,
Andrew.