Re: [Exim] system wide exim filter

Author: Konstantin Kletschke
To: Odhiambo Washington
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] system wide exim filter
On Fri, Oct 24, 2003 at 03:48:17AM +0300, Odhiambo Washington wrote:

> > The MS Worms are driving me nuts and I migrated from 3.3.1 to 4.24 on a
> > debian with a rather sophisticated mysql setup :)
>
> How sophisticated? ;)

I don't know how sophisticated it really is, I have seen more nicer and
complicated in the web recently but I am proud of it because all
variables and authentification required for virtual domain setup up are
fetched from database :)
And the mysql authentification stuff was hard to implement, years ago it
was hard to find examples and doku for that special case.

Konsti

--
2.6.0-test1-mm2
Konstantin Kletschke <konsti@???>, <konsti@???>