Re: [Exim] 'forwarding' mail through a relay.

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Andreas Metzler
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] 'forwarding' mail through a relay.
On Mon, Oct 20, 2003 at 01:01:00PM +0100, will wrote:
[exim 4.24]
> route_myroute:
>         driver = manualroute
>         transport = remote_smtp
>         domains = +relay_to_domains
>         route_list = * our.host.name

> However, the mail server we are replacing this with will be Debian
> stable which only has exim 3.3, and we want to keep the packaged version
> rather than install from source. The above configuration does not work
> with 3.3, is there some sort of alternative configuration that we can
> use, or do we have to install the latest version?

You can use a domainlist router with exim3.

#main configuration:
RELAYDOMAINS = foo.org:bar.org

relay_domains = RELAYDOMAINS
#router

route_myroute:
driver = domainlist
transport = remote_smtp
route_list = "RELAYDOMAINS our.host.name bydns_a"

Another possibility would be to use a backport of exim4 for woody
http://pkg-exim4.alioth.debian.org/ (ignoring the debconf system and
just installing your existing configuration as /etc/exim4/exim4.conf).
              cu andreas