Re: [Exim] Logging of mails with attachment via system_filte…

Author: Matthew Byng-Maddick
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Logging of mails with attachment via system_filter
On Mon, Oct 20, 2003 at 09:41:15AM +0200, Jens Strohschnitter wrote:
[can you please not snip attribution lines when posting to mailing lists?]
> > > is it possible to log all mails, that have attachments
> > > to a seperate logfile, like blocking with system_filter ?

"blocking with system_filter" ?

[snip]

> yes, I need to log all attachments. Suspicious attachments (like vbs, exe ...)
> were allready blocked with the system_filter (if content-type ...). But how

"blocked with the system_filter" ? I hope, for your sake you're not sending
out unwanted bounces... Haven't people ranted on this subject enough already
for you to get a clue? If you are, you may want to change the "fail" to a
"seen finish", at the very least, and probably log some properties of the
mail.

> -------------------------------------
> *!!!LINUX LINUX LINUX LINUX LINUX!!!*
>
> * http://www.jens-strohschnitter.de *
> Set the controls for
>          the heart of the sun

And it would be nice if your signature had a "-- " to start, and consisted of
no more than 4 lines.

Cheers

MBM