Re: [Exim] Sender address check for authenticated users

Author: Oliver Egginger
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Sender address check for authenticated users
> The endpass example /should/ do exactly the same:

I test it again. The difference is, that it don't emits the message.
Exim only says:
H=chaos.dvz.fh-giessen.de [192.168.192.85] F=<Oliver.Egginger@???>
rejected RCPT <oliver.egginger@???>

When I use the other example Exim says:
H=chaos.dvz.fh-giessen.de [192.168.192.85] F=<Oliver.Egginger@???>
rejected RCPT <oliver.egginger@???>: sender address domain is not
local

This means, it print out the message. Thats the only difference between
the both examples.

regards
oliver