RE: [Exim] percent_hack problems

Author: Mason, Chris, CND Tech Dev, VF UK
To: exim-users
Subject: RE: [Exim] percent_hack problems
Thanks to everyone who responded, but I seem to have found a solution.

I was under the impression by setting receiver_try_verifer = true that it
would not check aliases, but it seems to check all my aliases files and
will only reject if the user is not a valid user, nor an alias for a domain.

This does not solve the problem of my catch all aliases for a domain, (i.e. *: chris).
I will just have to be more specific and let it reject email which does not
have an alias set or is not a real user.

Now the task of migrating all my email accounts to be in a MySQL DB so I can
remove all these unix accounts on my system.

Thanks again,
Chris