RE: [Exim] SIZE param for callbacks? [I've gone OT]

Author: exim
To: exim-users
Subject: RE: [Exim] SIZE param for callbacks? [I've gone OT]
> This 419 slipped past all our defences. None of the usual
> "nigerian" rules in SpamAssassin fired.

[snip]

> With warm hearts I offer my friendship, and my greetings, and
> I hope this letter meets you in good time. It will be
> surprising to you to receive this proposal from me since you
> do not know me personally. However, I am sincerely seeking
> your confidence in this transaction, which I propose with my
> free mind and as a person of integrity.
>
> [ snip ]

It seems that someone has trauled the exim users mailing list for email
addresses. I received a similar email to this one not all that long ago.
I was going to post it onto the list but then remembered that it would
probably cause a bounce storm. It is available @
http://www.linuxwan.net/vichars.txt for your viewing amusement. Perhaps
someone could use the collection of them to produce a new "Liberian"
spam ruleset ;)

Also, please ignore that I received the above email on another mta. I
hope that I have grown up enough to move on from the kindergarden mta to
a real one (exim of course!)

Ted.