[Exim] URGENT: my mail won't send! - relay problem..

Author: Andrew Nelson
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] URGENT: my mail won't send! - relay problem..
Hi,

I've just moved some customer domains onto my new exim server which
seemed to be working fine - but they can't send any mail!

To accept mail for my domains, I have:

domainlist local_domains = ${lookup mysql {SELECT data_domain FROM domains \
                           WHERE access_mail='1' and data_domain="${domain}"
}}

domainlist relay_to_domains = ${lookup mysql {SELECT data_domain FROM
domains \
                              WHERE access_mail='1' and
data_domain="${domain}" }}

How do I tell Exim to accept any mail for delivery that is from a local
address (and/or domain?)..
I'd be happy to do it statically for now, but mysql is preferable. I have a
list of email
address in mysql too (accounts->email_addresses).

Thanks,
Andrew.

Chat via SMS. Simply send 'CHAT' to 1889918. More info at
http://ninemsn.com.au/mobilemania/MoChat.asp?blipid=6800