[Exim] Test an address by way of a Webpage and a script.

Author: Kevin W. Reed
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Test an address by way of a Webpage and a script.
I'm curious if anyone has already done this.

We have just implemented Exim at our offices where we currently have about
4800 users. They don't know it yet (the calm before the storm), but they
have new email addresses using the domain of what the new company will be.

Mail works, been tested etc... everything is cool... of course if the
users don't know about that mail, they aren't using it ether.

It will be about another week before most users are informed of their new
email addresses and they start letting the cat out of the hat.

I would like to put together some materials that will be made available
via a series of webpages that will provide the users with info
like:

What our mail blocking policy is.

What spam blocking measures do we use, and what to do if you get spam.

Not getting email, I would like them to be able to search for a failed
message which will be updated on an hourly basis and stored in daily
buckets.

and the purpose of this message, the ability to Test a mail address...

I've seen the RBL checker pages where you can input an IP or hostname and
it will tell you if it is on that or some other RBL block list.

I would like to create a page where they can enter in the basics of a
message and submit it to see what our mail server will do with
that type of address. Kind of like exim -bh but from a script.