Re: [Exim] router that only adds a header ?

Author: Frank Elsner
To: exim-users
CC: Martin Tettke, Philip Hazel
Subject: Re: [Exim] router that only adds a header ?
On Tue, 23 Sep 2003 09:28:09 BST Philip Hazel wrote:
> On Mon, 22 Sep 2003, Martin Tettke wrote:
>
> > Is there any way to add a router that does nothing but adds another
> > header to the mail message (no transport, no delivery)?
>
> add_header:
> driver = redirect
> <whatever conditions you like>
> headers_add = <your header to add>
> data = $local_part@$domain
>
> In other words, redirect the address to itself, adding the header line
> as you do so.

Following this example - and because my Sophos MailMonitor is too braindead to
do it - I've tried to add a "Reply-To:" to all notifications coming from
Sophos MailMonitor.

I have this router:

set_reply_to:
  driver = redirect
  condition = "${if eqi {$sender_address}{virus-check@???} \
                    {yes}{no}}"
  headers_remove = reply-to
  headers_add = "Reply-To: Postmaster@???"
  data = $local_part@$domain
  no_verify

But it doen't work as expected, the final messages contains 3 "Reply-To:".
Obviously the old ones don't get removed.

Any hints for the blind ?

Frank Elsner  /                         c/o  Technische Universitaet Berlin   |
 ____________/                               ZRZ, Sekr. E-N 50                |

|                                            Einsteinufer 17                  |
| Voice: +49 30 314 23897                    D-10587 Berlin                   |
| SMTP : Elsner@???             Germany    ______________________|