Re: [Exim] relaying

Author: Giuliano Gavazzi
To: Sherona Hoosen, exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] relaying
At 8:08 +0200 2003/09/26, Sherona Hoosen wrote:
>Hi
>
>I am running exim 4.10 on solaris 2.8
>
>At the moment my server is allowing relaying.
>How do I go about blocking it
>
>Any help would be greatly appreciated

have a look at the configuration that comes with the distribution,
the file src/configure.default is a sample (but functional)
configuration; as it is written in spec.txt (that you should have
consulted...):
"A default configuration file, which will work correctly in simple situations,
is provided in the file src/configure.default".

In the meantime shut your server down, before it is found by spammers
(I read its IP from your email headers and it is as open as one can
get!).

Giuliano