Re: [Exim] STOP Auto-Notification NOW!!

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Greg Folkert
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] STOP Auto-Notification NOW!!
--
On Thu, 2003-09-25 at 16:03, George Szekely wrote:
> >Please for the love of Mike... don't auto-notify spoofed addresses. I
> >know you mean no harm, but it does harm. Eats my bandwidth and yours.
>
> Thanks for your input. Unfortunately a legit customer does not like
> it when his mail hits a blackhole without notification, and sadly
> they don't always know it better to zip it up. However I will look
> into bayes spam detector as you mentioned above.

No probs, on them getting the mail dropped into a blackhole... that is
what whitelisting is all about. If they are in the whitelist, fine in it
comes... but the mail still has to pass a modified spam scanner.

Also, blacklisting... well the exact opposite: Even *IF* the mail passes
all SPAM filters and so on... /dev/null it goes.

You customer would go on the whitelist.

--
greg, greg@???

You are as dazzling as a pregnant cow attired in electrical sockets.