Re: [Exim] Systemfilter for Spamlogging

Author: Philip Hazel
To: Jens Strohschnitter
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Systemfilter for Spamlogging
On Wed, 24 Sep 2003, Jens Strohschnitter wrote:

> ok, thanx it works - but in all other entries of my system_filter, there are
> entries with "seen finish" and it works - or do I have to add seen as last
> entry of the system_filter-Commands ?

"seen finish" means "stop filtering, by the way, the filter has dealt
with everything, so don't do any other deliveries".

"finish" means "stop filtering, but if the filter has not set up any
significant (that is, "seen") deliveries of its own, carry on and do the
normal deliveries"

Deliveries ("deliver", "save", or "pipe") are significant by default but
can be made non-significant by "unseen".

See section 11 ("Significant deliveries") of the Exim filter document
for other description of this stuff.