Re: [Exim] QUIT after message accepted ?

Author: Sander Smeenk
To: Sheldon Hearn
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] QUIT after message accepted ?
Quoting Sheldon Hearn (sheldonh@???):

> I'm not seeing this with exim-4.23. I get:

I'm (still) using 4.22.

> 250 OK id=1A28JM-000PcE-18
> ^D^Hquit
> 500 unrecognized command

When I try this, I press ^D, so ^D appears on screen, then I hit
backspace, and nothing seems to happen, since the cursor didn't move to
the right. The ^D still appears on screen, but should be removed from
the buffer. It doesn't matter how much I press enter, it just won't
respond to anything anymore.

You can try on my mx if you like, mx.freshdot.net. I won't report ya ;)

> You didn't mention what version of Exim you're using.

<joke>You could have gotten that info from my headers :P</joke>

Sander.