Re: [Exim] QUIT after message accepted ?

Author: Sheldon Hearn
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] QUIT after message accepted ?
On (2003/09/24 13:51), Sander Smeenk wrote:

> I noticed this a couple of times now. Exim won't close the connection
> when I type 'quit' after you typed and removed something strange after
> it accepts the message (and other cases, like a RCPT that was rejected
> iirc):

I'm not seeing this with exim-4.23. I get:

354 Enter message, ending with "." on a line by itself

123
.
250 OK id=1A28JM-000PcE-18
^D^Hquit
500 unrecognized command
quit
221 axl.seasidesoftware.co.za closing connection

This is expected behaviour. You didn't mention what version of Exim
you're using.

Ciao,
Sheldon.