Re: [Exim] Exim and Cyrus shared folders

Author: Matt Bernstein
To: Jody Hay
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Exim and Cyrus shared folders
On Sep 23 Jody Hay wrote:

>    I am running debian testing with Exim (3.36) and Cyrus Imap (1.5.19).

Although Debian has something of a reputation for running old versions of
software past their sell-by dates (such as Exim 3 and Cyrus 1.5), you
should find packages for Exim 4 and Cyrus 2.1 in testing.

Both packages are *far* superior to their older unmaintained brothers.

I have shared folders working just fine under Exim 4 and Cyrus 2.1.

Is there a particular reason you don't want to upgrade?