Re: [Exim] how can i limit the mail box size ?

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Ben-Nes Michael
Para: Tamas TEVESZ, exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] how can i limit the mail box size ?
First I want to thank everybody for the help which is always available.

Next :), im subscribed in apache, exim, linux, samba, squid, postgres and
more lists. if ill even try to know by heart all the docs of those wonderful
software ill have to waste eternity.

this is why mailing list exist ( at least as I look it ).

as for my current question, I scanned the doc, lists, google for the words
limit, size and only when I got puzzled I asked the list.

Canaan Surfing Ltd.
Internet Service Providers
Ben-Nes Michael - Manager
Tel: 972-4-6991122