Re: [Exim] how can i limit the mail box size ?

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Sheldon Hearn
Para: Tamas TEVESZ
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] how can i limit the mail box size ?
On (2003/09/23 18:06), Tamas TEVESZ wrote:

> > How can I limit users mail box for specific size ?
>
> sometimes i just wonder, why does Philip bother writing an excellent
> documentation, when nobody (honours to the rare exception) bothers
> reading it?

One problem is that Exim is a large animal, in terms of the problem
space it attacks. For its documentation to be excellent, it must be
proportionately large.

People tend to leave reading system documentation until they need an
answer, and then they tend to scan for it.

Large docs are difficult to scan through for a quick answer when you
don't know exactly what you're looking for. In this case, if you don't
know that you're asking about quotas, the answer can take some finding.

I think that questions like these are a fact of life, and a decent beer
is much more likely to solve the problem for you than anything else. :-)

Ciao,
Sheldon.