[Exim] filter

Author: Thomas Kinghorn
To: Exim-Users (E-mail)
Subject: [Exim] filter
Morning List.

I have 2 filters, 1 for sobig and the other for theis new MSpatch junk.

I was wondering if it is possible to have 2 filters OR must they be in 1
system_filter file?

this is for sobig:
if $header_subject: contains "Re: Your Application"
or $header_subject: contains "Re: My Details"
or $header_subject: contains "Re: Details"
or $header_subject: contains "Your Details"
or $header_subject: contains "Re: That movie"
or $header_subject: contains "Re: Wicked screensaver"
or $header_subject: contains "Re: Details"
or $header_subject: contains "Re: Thank you!"
or $header_subject: contains "Thank you!"
or $header_subject: contains "Re: Approved"
then
seen finish
endif

This is for the MSpatch:
if $header_subject: contains "Internet Pack""
or $header_subject: contains "New Microsoft Update"
or $header_subject: contains "Latest Network Pack"
or $header_subject: contains "advice"
or $header_subject: contains "Update"
or $header_subject: contains "bug notice"
or $header_subject: contains "Last Net Upgrade"
or $header_subject: contains "Message"
or $header_subject: contains "Advice"
or $header_subject: contains "Newest Network Critical Patch"
or $header_subject: contains "Failure Advice"
or $header_subject: contains "failure message"
or $header_subject: contains "Latest Net Critical Update"
or $header_subject: contains "Returned Message: User unknown"
then
seen finish
endif

How would I add them yo 1 file?
Keeps giving errors about the if appearing twice.

Regards,
Tom Kinghorn