Re: [Exim] W32.Swen@MM

Author: Chris Meadors
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] W32.Swen@MM
On Sun, 2003-09-21 at 15:54, Oren Levi wrote:
> Is it possible to filter the virus with the exim_filter ? right now this
> virus somehow gets pass the filter.
>
> i dont want to install exiscan at this point.

There is something strange about Swen, I do run Exiscan, and it still
sometimes slips by. But I check my reject logs, and it is blocking it
on other cases.

Someone was saying something about how much content there is before the
actual executable, that is causing the problem. I use Exiscan with a
command line scanner (f-prot). I looked at the Exiscan documentation
and couldn't find anything about how much of the file to scan, same with
f-prot, it looks like it should scan the whole file.

Anyone have any ideas at what I should look?

--
Chris