Re: [Exim] Authentiaction

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Kevin W. Reed
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] Authentiaction
ketvin said:
> 2003-09-17 13:09:40 Authentication failed for (abc.com) [xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx]:
> 535 Incorrect authentication data (set_id=mail@???)
>
> I am getting thousand of this line in exim main.log file, it already
> started 1 hour ago ... what do you guys think about that ?
>
> It is coming out every second in the main.log file ~ help ~

hard to tell since you didn't provide any real information.

Is it one of your IP's, One of your clients? or is it coming from someone
you don't know?

> This mail is protected by Silicon Communications S/B
>
> The information contained in this message maybe confidential and protected

[snip]

Surely you can turn this footer off in your mail system. It is longer
than your whole real message and not very relevent.

Especially...

> ... For precaution, please make sure you scan every attachment in
> this email.

There are no attachments from this list.