Re: [Exim] Multi-line header - SOLVED

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Robert Kehl
To: Exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] Multi-line header - SOLVED
Am Die, 2003-09-16 um 14.36 schrieb Administrateur Réseau Sogetel:
> I discover the problem!
>
> It seem that Intermail have problem handling multi-lines header when
> ":" caracter can be found in the header.

> I'll try to convince Sympatico to fix their Intermail... ;-)

Tell them they should check for leading white space as the indicating
factor that the previously begun header is about to be continued. Afaik,
this were the RFC compliant check for email headers, but dunno exactly.

Why not additionally tell them to switch to a *good* MTA? I knew one if
you'd ask... ;)

Regards,

Robert Kehl