Re: [Exim] Multi-line header - SOLVED

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Administrateur Réseau Sogetel
To: Exim-users
Alte Treads: Re: [Exim] Multi-line header
Betreff: Re: [Exim] Multi-line header - SOLVED
I discover the problem!

It seem that Intermail have problem handling multi-lines header when
":" caracter can be found in the header.

Example :

    This mail is probably spam.  The original message has been attached
    along with this report, so you can recognize or block similar unwanted
    mail in future.  See http://spamassassin.org/tag/ for more details.
    Content preview:  Dominic, Thanks for the request. Yes you can create a
    blacklist in the box. However, have you looked at our Netpure product
    line for content filtering? If you have a small number of sites then
    the NetEnforcer works well, however if you have more than say 10 or 15
    then look at the NetPure. As for pricing I have cc'd Mr. Ed Durham the
    Territory Sales Manager for your area and he will be able to answer you
    pricing question. [...]
    Content analysis details:   (-1.00 points, 5 required)
    IN_REP_TO          (-0.5 points) Has a In-Reply-To header
    ORIGINAL_MESSAGE   (-0.5 points) Looks like a reply to a message

I'll try to convince Sympatico to fix their Intermail... ;-)