[Exim] Those damned Spamassassin Headers

Author: Terry Shows
To: Giuliano Gavazzi, Chris Knipe, exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Those damned Spamassassin Headers
Hello All,

I noted Giuliano's comments about spamassassin headers, and realized that it
presented a problem for me too.

Since I run spamassassin (yep, I am a damned spamassassin user), if emails
come to me with the spamassassin headers in them, my system doesn't run
spamassassin against the email, assuming that it has already been checked.

I would love to remove the headers immediately upon receipt, (and wouldn't
mind removing them just before transmitting them) to keep this from
happening.

Will headers_remove in the remote_smtp transport do both without adverse
effects?

Terry