Re: [Exim] System-wide spam handling, with opt-out possibili…

Author: Walt Reed
To: Stian Grytoyr
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] System-wide spam handling, with opt-out possibility
On Mon, Sep 15, 2003 at 02:21:54PM +0200, Stian Grytoyr said:
> OK, I ended up with the solution below. I'm sending it here
>
> The router:

<snip>

Huh. I'm looking at something similar, but handling it at ACL time
seems cleaner. Currently, all the spam and virus checks I have are in
the rcpt and data acls. It looks like it would be trivial to do a
condition to handle the per-user stuff. Bounces are just so much cleaner
if performed at reception rather than after the fact.